If you are looking to hire a car at Anchorage Airport let DriveNow make things easy. We compare vehicles and rental rates from Alaska’s most popular rental companies bringing all their best pricing and latest deals together to make finding and hiring a car in Anchorage quick and simple. Car rental companies that operate out of Anchorage Airport and in Anchorage itself include Avis, Budget and Hertz, companies that DriveNow has partnered with since 2002 to publish and compare prices to allow hirers make an informed and objective choice.
Why use DriveNow to hire a car at Anchorage airport?
- Our booking system searches for the best up to the minute rental deals to guarantee the lowest rate
- We only partner with trusted and renowned rental brands
- Objective and unbiased comparisons – without fear or favour
- Live support from our dedicated Reservations team available via phone, chat or email
- Absolutely no booking or administration fees – DriveNow provides a free booking service
DriveNow is an independent Australian website dedicated to providing travellers from anywhere in the world with the best car rental deals to anywhere in the world. Thank you for considering DriveNow for your car hire needs at Anchorage Airport.
Looking for things to do in Anchorage? Here’s just a handful of ideas. Visit the official anchorage.net website
for more details and many more adventures.
Chugach State Park
– just 20 minutes’ drive from Anchorage, the park covers almost 500,000 acres and is one of the largest in the USA. Within its boundaries you’ll find some of the world’s largest glaciers, numerous lakes and abundant wildlife including the iconic Moose.
- Learn about the history, culture and people of Alaska in the state’s largest museum.
View a Bore Tide
- Travel down the Seward Highway south of Anchorage and watch this tidal wave rising up to 6 feet as it travels up the Turnagain Arm
off the Cook Inlet.
- Day Cruises to Prince William Sound, Kenai Fjords National Park and Portage Lake offer whale watching andthe chance to get up close to some of the towering Alaskan Glaciers
- You don’t have to be visiting during the winter months to experience a ride on a dogsled. Learn more about these amazing animals with kennel tours and training rides.