Compare Swansea Car Hire Prices
Find the latest rates and deals on Car Hire in Swansea. Save on advanced booking with instant confirmation locking in the price of your Swansea Car Hire and no upfront costs, no fees and no cancellation charges.
Welcome to Swansea, a beautiful coastal city in Wales and the home of stunning natural attractions such as the Gower Peninsula and Clyne Gardens.
If you’re looking for the best deal on your Swansea car hire, DriveNow can help you with our easy to use comparison service.
Our partnerships with leading brands such as Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and SIXT ensures you can hire a car in Swansea with confidence. We bring together all the latest offerings from each rental company in one place, so you can see all of your available options at a glance.
Renting a car in Swansea doesn’t have to be difficult with convenient service. Here is more information on why you should book with DriveNow for your Swansea holiday.
Why choose DriveNow?
- More flexibility -The advantage of hiring a car in Swansea with us is we give you a wider choice of rental providers and vehicles. Instead of searching through each individual supplier’s site, we collate all of the latest and lowest deals on a single page.
- Confidence in your booking - Because we have partnerships with all the largest and most trusted names in the car rental market, you can be confident of your booking through DriveNow.
- Simple to use - All of the information you need is displayed in a clear grid format, allowing you to compare different providers instantly. You’ll also get information on daily rates and the features of each vehicle to help you make your final choice.
- No fees - We won’t charge you anything to use our services. That means no booking, cancellation, agency, administration or any other fees. Simply pay when you collect your car and you’re all set to drive away. This excludes any optional extras you may choose in the process and any young driver surcharges.
- Booking confirmation - Once you’ve made your choice of Swansea car hire, we’ll send you instant confirmation of your booking via email. This allows you to rest assured your vehicle is secured. If you need to change anything at all, just get in touch with us.
What to do in Swansea
Swansea has plenty of attractions to discover, whether you’re travelling by yourself, with a partner or your whole family.
Swansea has several claims to fame. It is known as Wales’ Waterfront City due to its coastal location on a five mile stretch of the Swansea Bay Beach. It is also the birthplace of renowned poet Dylan Thomas, who grew up in the area – you can even visit his childhood home at 5 Cwmdonkin Drive.
With its wild and rocky shoreline, Swansea is also home to stunning beaches. The main Swansea Bay Beach is more forgiving, but a visit to Three Cliffs Bay and Bracelet Bay is essential if you love getting deep into the outdoors. Sand dunes, salt marsh and limestone cliffs await you if you’re willing to brave the walk.
There’s also the Gower Peninsula nearby, which offers cliff walks with panoramic views over the surrounding area. Meanwhile, the Clyne Gardens are a must if you enjoy horticulture, featuring a dazzling array of blooms set against winding paths.
You can get an introduction to the history of Swansea and Welsh industry at the National Waterfront Museum, while the Swansea city centre is full of large and boutique shopping choices. Make sure to stop by the Swansea Market for an original trinket, and a great deal.
In Swansea, you’ll also find some beautiful castles that are open for the public. Pennard Castle, Oystermouth Castle, Weobley Castle and more are all fascinating monuments to the history of the area and well worth a visit.
Car Hire Suppliers in Swansea
Budget Car Rentals Swansea
Ncp Car Cark, Orchard Street
Swansea SA1 5AS
Enterprise Car Rentals Swansea City Centre
Swansea Wls SA5 8LW
Enterprise Car Rentals Swansea North
Swansea Wls SA6 6JA
Europcar Car Rentals Swansea
46-50 Lower Oxford Street
Swansea SA1 3HT