Welcome to Bath, a beautiful city in the South West region of England.
As a source of inspiration and the home of none other than Jane Austen for many years, Bath can offer visitors a variety of historic and modern attractions.
Whether you’re in search of relaxing spa treatments and therapies, an Austen-themed experience or delectable dining, Bath is the ideal destination for a short break or a longer holiday.
If you want to hire a car in Bath, it pays to trust DriveNow with your booking. We provide a convenient comparison service that takes all the hassle out of the process, so you can focus on simply enjoying your stay in this beautiful city.
Here are a few more reasons why hiring a car in Bath is easier with DriveNow.
Renting a car in Bath
- Compare rental cars fast - Finding the right Bath car hire option for you can be time-consuming and tedious when you have to look at each rental supplier individually. With DriveNow, you can get all the relevant information in one easy-to-read grid. This lets you compare and contrast different vehicles in a fraction of the time it would have taken you otherwise.
- Partnerships with rental companies - We have long-standing relationships with the largest and most well-known car rental companies in Bath so you have the widest variety of options. This includes Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and SIXT, to name a few.
- Convenience - When you book with DriveNow, you can feel confident you’re getting the latest and lowest price information to help you make a more informed decision.
- No booking fees - To make things even easier for you, we won’t ask you for any extra fees throughout the booking process. That means no agency fees, administrative or booking charges to slow you down - we don’t even need your credit card details to confirm a booking.
- Inclusive prices - Things get confusing when you have to factor in extra costs and expenses. That’s why all of the prices you see on our website have taxes and levies added in already, so you know exactly what you need to pay. This excludes surcharges for young drivers and the price of any optional extras you may choose.
What to do in Bath
Bath is famous for being the only place in the United Kingdom where you can bathe in naturally hot spa water, and there are plenty of original Roman-style baths in the city where you can make the most of this unique feature.
The thermal water for the spas comes from the natural hot springs deep underneath the city. Legend has it that Bath was founded by Prince Bladud around 863 BC, who was said to be cured of leprosy after bathing in the natural waters. From then on, the story of Bath’s healing spas only grew stronger.
Today you can experience the magic for yourself with the Thermae Bath Spa, the Bath Priory Hotel and many other establishments.
However, the city offers plenty of other exciting attractions as well. Marvel at the majestic architecture of the historic Bath Abbey, or experience life as the Georgians did at No. 1 Royal Crescent, which has been lovingly refurbished and restored.
Check out the Fashion Museum for some sartorial history, or plan a visit to Alexandra Park for a fun day out with the kids. Bath is also renowned for festivals that celebrate everything from running and folk music to Jane Austen and the Christmas markets.
Whatever you choose, Bath has a world of opportunities and hidden gems to discover.