Maui Motorhomes in Sydney
Maui Motorhomes in Sydney operate from their branch in Mascot close to both the domestic and International terminals at Sydney Airport and 20 minutes from central
The Sydney branch provides bathroom facilities including shower, internet access, Tourist information on what to see and do in Sydney and across New South Wales, tea & coffee refreshments, lounge & storage areas and television.
With a reputation for excellence and quality of service, Maui Motorhomes know New South Wales and Sydney Motorhome holidaying inside-out making for the perfect rental partner to consider in your holiday plans.
Return to DriveNow's Motorhome Hire in Australia Search page to locate the latest deals on Sydney and New South Wales Motorhome rental or to hire elsewhere in Australia.
li>Address: 653 Gardeners Road Mascot New South Wales 2020
Airport Distance: (Dom) 3km (Int) 5km
City Distance: 15km
Business Hours: 7.30am - 4.00pm (May-August 10.00am - 4.00pm & Closed Sundays. Closed Christmas, New Year and Australia Days)
Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
Directions from Sydney Airport
Maui branch location in Sydney
- Depart Domestic Terminals on Shiers Avenue pass the Qantas Terminal and exit the airport on Sir Reginald Ansett Drive
- Cross over the major intersection outside the airport into Oriordan Street and as it becomes O'Riordan Street
- Turn left at Bourke Street for 750 metres across Coward Street & Church Avenue
- Left again into Gardener Street and the Maui Sydney branch is located immediately on the left
- Total travel time from Domestic Terminals is around 5 minutes and a distance of 3 kms
- Depart International Terminal via Cooks River Avenue and Bridge Court
- Turn right into Airport Drive and continue on Qantas Drive then left onto Robey Street and left again onto Oriordan Street
- Continue along Oriordan Street as it becomes O'Riordan Street and turn left at Bourke Street
- Cross Coward Street & Church Avenue and turn left into Gardener Street/li>
- The branch is located immediately on the left. Travel time is 7 minutes and distance of 5kms
If you require accommodation in Sydney before or after picking up your Campervan, our sister website, roomsnow.com.au, has a wide range of Sydney hotel and motel accommodation.
Local Holiday Parks
- BIG 4 - Parklea Garden Village 30 Majestic Drive, Parklea New South Wales 2768 (02 4379 9422) 47km north west
Need to stock up before you trip? Both of these supermarkets are less than five kilometres, close to the Maui Sydney branch and accept all major credit cards. If your trip includes travel in the Outback or Country Australia it is strongly recommended to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - Bay Street and Francis Street Broadway, NSW (4km)
- Woolworths - Marrickville Shopping Centre, 34 Victoria Road, Marrickville, NSW (2km)
- National Australia Bank - 147 O'Riordan Street, Mascot, NSW 2020 (0.5km)
- Westpac - 1125-1127 Botany Rd Mascot 2020 NSW (2.2km)
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, especially in the country. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies as well especially in remote areas).
- BP - 1077 Botany Road Mascot, NSW 1km
- Shell - Coles Express, 746 Botany Road, Mascot, NSW 1km