Maui Motorhomes in Broome
Located close to the airport and Broome city centre the Maui Broome branch is the perfect place to start or finish your road holiday in the remote and vast north west of Western Australia. Famous for its Cable Beach and Pearl industry Broome sits on the Indian Ocean south of the Kimberleys and around 2200 kilometres north of Perth.
The Maui Broome branch offers bathroom facilities, internet access, lounge and storage areas, television.
Note: Due to its remote location, Maui, along with other Australian rental companies, charges a remote location fee for any vehicle picked up or dropped off in Broome. This fee is levied to help cover the cost of relocating vehicles either to or from Broome to other Maui branches in the country. Currently this fee is $650 and is in addition to the one-way fee if applicable.
With a reputation for excellence, quality of service and equipped with branches located in all major Australian cities Maui have all the bases covered and know Australian Motorhome holidaying inside-out making for the perfect partner to consider in your holiday touring plans.
Click here to return to DriveNow's Campervan Hire Search page to locate the latest deals available in Western Australia.
Directions from Broome Airport
- Exit Broome Airport and turn right onto Frederick Street and continue down Port Drive
- Turn left into Guy Street, right onto Pembroke Road and left again in Livingstone Street
- Journey time is less that 10 minutes and a distance of just over 5km
Should you require hotel accommodation in Broome prior or after road holiday, our sister site, roomsnow.com.au, offers a wide selection of Broome Hotel accommodation at discounted rates.
Local Holiday Parks
Big 4 Holiday Parks extend discounted rates to all Maui travellers on powered sites in their Holiday parks across Australia.
- BIG 4 - Cable Beach Caravan Park Millington Road, Broome, Western Australia (08 9192 2066) 6.5km north
- Roebuck Bay Caravan Park, 91 Walcott Street, Broome, Western Australia 1.5km east
If you need to stock up before hitting the road the following supermarkets are close to the Maui Broome branch and accept all major credit cards and Eftpos facilities. Kicking off a road trip in a remote location such as Broome makes it strongly advisable to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - Coles Central 63 Robinson Street, Broome, Western Australia (1.3km)
- Woolworths - Broome Boulevard Shopping Centre, Frederick Street, Broome, Western Australia (2.0km)
- National Australia Bank - Broome City Centre, Western Australia
- Westpac - 20 Carnarvon St Broome, Western Australia
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, particularly in country areas. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies as well especially in remote areas).
- BP - BP Buccaneer, 7 Clementson St Buccaneer, Western Australia (0.7km)
- Shell - Coles Express Broome, Cnr Hamersley St & Napier Terrace Broome, Western Australia (1.4km)