KEA Campers in Brisbane
In Queensland KEA Campers have two locations, Brisbane and Cairns. The Brisbane branch is 10 minutes from Brisbane's International Airport and 8km from the city centre in the suburb of Eagle Farm with easy access to the Gateway Motorway that leads to Noosa and the Sunshine Coast in the North and Surfers Paradise and the Gold Coast to the South.
Facilities at KEA's Brisbane branch include Internet Access, Luggage Storage facilities, Shower and Toilet, Tea and Coffee refreshments and local Tourist information.
The local KEA Customer team are there to ensure that your holiday kicks off smoothly and picking up your rental vehicle is a quick and relaxed process. They'll show you around your rental vehicle, explain how everything works, and what to do in the unlikely event of something going wrong.
All KEA Vehicles are designed and built in-house to exacting specifications to ensure that the highest standards of innovation, quality and consistency are adhered to. Some of the innovations introduced by KEA included larger beds, Flat screen LCD screens, DVD players, security-screen doors, safety deposit boxes and solar panels.
To review the very latest rental rates and availability use the QuickSearch tool on the right or visit our main Brisbane Campervan rental search pages.
- Address: 21 Industry Court, Eagle Farm, Queensland 4009
- Airport Distance: 6km
- City Distance: 8km
- Business Hours: 7.30am - 4.00pm (May-August 10.00am - 4.00pm & Closed Sundays. Closed Christmas Day)
- Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
If you need accommodation in Brisbane or elsewhere in Queensland prior to or after picking up your campervan, our sister website, roomsnow.com.au, has a wide range of accommodation in Brisbane.
Holiday Parks located close to KEA Campers Brisbane branch:
- BIG 4 - Caravan Village Brisbane, 763 Zillmere Road, Aspley, Queensland (ph: 07 3263 4040) 20mk north
Need to stock up before you trip? Both of these supermarkets are less than 2km away, conveniently close to the KEA branch and accept all major credit cards. If your trip encompasses travel in the Outback and country Australia it is strongly recommended to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - 1015 Sandgate Road Troombul Queensland (1.6km)
- Woolworths - Ascot Cnr Racecourse Road & Kent Street Ascot Queensland (1.8km)
- National Australia Bank - Tenancy 1, 99 Racecourse Rd, Hamilton, Queensland 4007
- Westpac - 729 Sandgate Rd Clayfield 4011 Queensland
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, especially in the country. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies as well especially in remote areas).
- Caltex - Next door to Branch
- BP - Kingsford Smith Drive Hamilton, Queensland (2.5km)
- Shell - Corner Oxford St and Hawthorne Rd Balmoral, Queensland (3.4km)