Britz Campervan Hire in Sydney
Britz's Sydney branch is located close to the airport in the suburb of Broadmeadow around 15km and 25 minutes from the city. The branch supports the full compliment of Britz vehicles including the luxurious 6,4 & 2 berth Motorhomes and Campervans, Four Wheel Drive Campers and a wide range of new model cars.
Britz are one of Australia's largest providers of Campervan and Car rentals and offer a wide range of motorhomes, campervans and 4 wheel drive vehicles in New South Wales from their Sydney branch. With a reputation for excellence, quality of service and branches located in all major Australian cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Cairns, Hobart, Darwin, Perth and popular destinations such as Broome and Alice Springs, Britz is an ideal partner to consider in your Australian or New Zealand touring holiday plans.
Click here to return to Drivenow's main Campervan Hire in Sydney search pages.
- Address: 1801 Botany Road Banksmeadow New South Wales
- Airport Distance: Domestic Terminal 7km & International Terminal 9km
- City Distance: 15km
- Business Hours: 7.30am - 4:00pm (May-August 10am - 4pm & closed Sundays. Closed Chrismas, New Year and Australia Days)
- Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
DIRECTIONS FROM SYDNEY AIRPORT
- Depart Domestic Terminals on Shiers Avenue pass the Qantas Terminal and exit the airport on Sir Reginald Ansett Drive
- Cross over the major intersection outside the airport into Oriordan Street and as it becomes O'Riordan Street
- Turn left at Bourke Street for 750 metres across Coward Street & Church Avenue
- Left again into Gardener Street and the Britz Sydney branch is located immediately on the left
- Total travel time from Domestic Terminals is around 5 minutes and a distance of 3km
- Depart International Terminal via Cooks River Avenue and Bridge Court
- Turn right into Airport Drive and continue on Qantas Drive then left onto Robey Street and left again onto Oriordan Street
- Continue along Oriordan Street as it becomes O'Riordan Street and turn left at Bourke Street
- Cross Coward Street & Church Avenue and turn left into Gardener Street
- The branch is located immediately on the left. Travel time is 7 minutes and distance of 5kms
Britz branch location in Sydney
- BIG 4 - Parklea Garden Village 30 Majestic Drive, Parklea New South Wales 2768 (ph: 02 4379 9422) 47km north west
Need to stock up before you trip? Both of these supermarkets are less than five kilometres, close to the Sydney branch and accept all major credit cards. If your trip includes travel in the Outback or Country Australia it is strongly recommended to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - Bay Street and Francis Street Broadway, NSW (4km)
- Woolworths - Marrickville Shopping Centre, 34 Victoria Road, Marrickville, NSW (2km)
- National Australia Bank - 147 O'Riordan Street, Mascot, NSW 2020 (0.5km)
- Westpac - 1125-1127 Botany Rd Mascot 2020 NSW (2.2km)
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, especially in the country. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies).
- BP - 1077 Botany Road Mascot, NSW 1.1km
- Shell - Coles Express, 746 Botany Road, Mascot, NSW 0.9km