Britz Campervan Hire in Perth
In Perth the Britz branch is located in the suburb of Redcliffe close to Perth International Airport and just 20 minutes from the City Centre and supports the full compliment of Britz vehicles including luxurious Motorhomes, Campervans and Four Wheel Drives.
Britz is one of Australia's largest providers of Recreational Vehicles and offer a wide range of motorhomes, campervans and 4 wheel drive vehicles in Western Australia from their Perth branch. With a reputation for excellence, quality of service and branches located in all major Australian cities, Britz is an ideal partner to consider in your holiday plans.
Click here to return to DriveNow's Campervan Hire Search page to locate the latest deal for your Perth holiday.
Address: 471 Great Eastern Highway, Redcliffe, Western Australia 6104
Airport Distance: Domestic Terminal 3km & International Terminal 11km
City Distance: 6km
Business Hours: 7.30am - 4:00pm (May-August 10am-4pm & closed Sundays. Closed Chrismas, New Year and Australia Days)
Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
Directions from Perth Airport
Britz branch map in Perth
- Exit Perth Domestic Terminal along MacRobertson Drive and George Wienke Drive
- Turn right onto Henderson Avenue and left into Fauntleroy Avenue for approximately 0.5kms
- Turn left at the Great Eastern Highway and depot is located 400 metres further down
- Total travel time is less than 5 minutes and a distance of less than 3 kms.
- Exit International Terminal and Airport via Horrie Miller Drive (4kms) and turn right onto the Tonkin Highway
- Continue along the Tonkin Highway for 5.5kms and then bear right onto the Great Eastern Highway
- Branch is approximately 1.5kms down the Great Eastern Highway
- Total travel time is around 11kms and should take less than 15 minutes/li>
If you require local Perth accommodation prior or after Campervan holiday, our sister website, roomsnow.com.au, has a wide range of Perth accommodation to select from.
Local Holiday Parks
Britz customers receive discounts at all Big 4 holiday parks on powered campervan sites.
- BIG 4 - Perth Holiday Park, 91 Benarra Road, Caversham Western Australia 6055 (08 9279 6700) 7km north
- BIG 4 - Perth International Tourist Park, 186 Hale Road, Forrestfield Western Australia 6058 (08 9453 6677) 10km south east
Need to stock up before you trip? Both of these supermarkets are less than 3 kilometres from the Perth branch and accept all major credit cards.
If your trip includes travel in the Outback or Country Australia it is strongly recommended to be fully provisioned before you leave.
The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - West Road, Bassendean, Western Australia (2.8km)
- Woolworths - Woolworths- Bassendean Cnr West & Guildford Roads, Bassendean, Western Australia (2.9km)
- National Australia Bank - 193 Wright Street, Belmont, Western Australia 6104
- Westpac - Shop 30 Belmont Forum Shopping Ctr Belmont Western Australia 6104
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, especially in the country. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations.
If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies).
- BP - BP Redcliffe 419 Great Eastern Hwy Redcliffe, Western Australia (0.4km)
- Shell - Airport Self Serve, Brealey Avenue, Redcliffe, Western Australia (1.0km)