Britz Campervan Hire in Brisbane
Located midway between Brisbane Airport and the centre of Brisbane, the Britz Queensland branch is on Kingsford Smith Drive with immediate access to the Gateway Motorway taking you South to the Gold Coast with Surfers Paradise and the theme parks - Sea World, Movie World, Dreamworld or North to Noosa and the Sunshine coast.
Australia's most popular tourist destination after Sydney, Queensland is the second largest Australian State encompassing over 1.7 million sq km with a tropical climate and includes the world's largest living organism, the 2000km long Great Barrier Reef. When it comes to looking for a Campervan Rental partner for your Queensland holiday it's hard to go past Britz Australia who operate one of the largest Motorhome, Campervan, RV and 4 Wheel Drive rental fleets in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere.
Britz provide a wide choice of rental vehicles from their Brisbane branch and support the full compliment of the Britz fleet, including the 6 berth top of the range Motorhomes, luxurious Campervans, budget campers and 4 Wheel Drive Campers for the adventurous. With expert local advice, years of experience and excellent customer service Britz cater for all your Queensland road holiday needs and offer the perfect starting point in Brisbane.
- Address: 21 Industry Court, Eagle Farm, Queensland 4009
- Airport Distance: 9km
- City Distance: 6km
- Business Hours: 7.30am - 4.00pm (May - August closed Sundays. Closed Christmas, New Year and Australia Days)
- Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
Directions from Brisbane Airport
- Exit Brisbane Airport via Airport Drive
- Turn left onto Lomandra Drive and at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Sugarmill Road
- Use the left lane to turn right onto Kingsford Smith Drive and then left into Holt Street
- Continue on Holt Street and turn right onto Curtin Avenue
- Follow the road around to the right and then turn right into Industry Court
- Total travel time is less than 15 minutes
Local Holiday Parks
Britz customers receive discounts at all Big 4 holiday parks on powered campervan sites.
- BIG 4 - Caravan Village Brisbane, 763 Zillmere Road, Aspley, Queensland (07 3263 4040)
- BIG 4 - Gateway Village, 200 School Road, Rochedale, Queensland (07 3341 6333)
Need to stock up before you trip? Both of these supermarkets are less than 3.5kms from the Brisbane Britz branch and accept all major credit cards. If your trip includes travel in the Outback and Country Australia it is strongly recommended to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - Corner Racecourse Road and Dobson Street, Ascot, Queensland (1.2km)
- Woolworths - Corner Racecourse Road and Kent Street Ascot, Queensland (2.4km)
- National Australia Bank - Corner of Racecourse Road and Dobson Street, Ascot, Queensland
- Westpac - 81-85 Racecourse Rd Hamilton, Queensland
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, especially in the country. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break.
Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies as well especially in remote areas).
- CalTex - Next door to Branch
- BP - Kingsford Smith Drive Hamilton, Queensland (2.5km)
- Shell - Corner Oxford St and Hawthorne Rd Balmoral , Queensland (3.4km)