Britz Campervan Hire in Adelaide
With such a diverse state such as South Australia to explore, Britz offer Convenience, Access and Choice backed by one of the largest campervan & RV rental fleets in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere.
Conveniently located immediately outside Adelaide Airport on Sir Donald Bradman Drive, the Britz Adelaide branch is a cinch to find and just a brief taxi ride from the new state of the art T1 Terminal, servicing both domestic and international travellers to South Australia and Adelaide.
Access to Adelaide's beaches just west of the airport is less than 10 minute away with Henley Beach to the north and Glenelg & Brighton to the south. For the wine-lovers there's McLaren Vale to the south and the world renowned Barossa region is less than 100km north east of the South Australian capital.
Britz offer a huge Choice of rental vehicles from their Adelaide branch and support the full compliment of the Britz fleet, including luxurious Motorhomes, Campervans and 4 Wheel Drive Campers for the adventurous traveller. With expert local advice, years of experience and customer service second to none Britz cater for all your South Australia Holiday travel needs and offer a great launching point from their Adelaide home.
So whether you are planning the journey of a lifetime around Australia, on a short break to visit a favourite winery district, such as the Barossa Valley, or perhaps travelling up the Queensland coast, Britz has a superb range of rental vehicles at rates to meet even the most discerning traveller's needs.
Britz are one of Australia's largest providers of Campervan and Car rentals and offer a wide range of motorhomes, campervans and 4 wheel drive vehicles in South Australia from their Adelaide branch. With a reputation for excellence, quality of service and equipped with branches located in all major Australian cities Britz has all the bases covered and knows Australian campervan holidays inside-out making for the perfect partner to consider in your Australian holiday touring plans.
Return to DriveNow's Campervan Hire in Australia Search page to locate the very latest deals available for your South Australian holiday or options to hire elsewhere in Australia.
- Address: 376 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Brooklyn Park, South Australia 5032
- Airport Distance: 2km
- City Distance: 4km
- Business Hours: 7.30am - 4.00pm (May-August 10,00am - 4.00pm & Closed Sundays. Closed on Christmas, New Year and Australia Days)
- Pick up/Drop off: Must be made by 3.30pm
Directions from Adelaide Airport
Map of Britz branch in Adelaide
- Exit the airport along Sir Richard Williams Avenue for 1km
- Turn right at Sir Donald Bradman Drive and depot is 200 metres on the left
Local Holiday Parks
Britz customers receive discounts at all Big 4 holiday parks on powered campervan sites.
- BIG 4 - Adelaide Shores Caravan Resort 1 Military Road, West Beach, South Australia 5024 (08 8356 7654) 5km West
- BIG 4 - Marion Holiday Park 323 Sturt Road, Beford Park, South Australia 5042 (08 8276 6695) 10km South
Need to stock up before you trip? Both of these supermarkets are less than
3.5kms from the Adelaide Britz branch and accept all major credit cards. If your trip includes travel in the Outback and Country Australia it is strongly recommended to be fully provisioned before you leave. The cost of some every day items does rise when shopping in the more remote parts of Australia.
- Coles - 303 Grange Road, Findon, South Australia (3.2km)
- Woolworths - cnr Burbridge Road & Bagot Avenue, Hilton, South Australia (1.75km)
- National Australia Bank - Sires Road, Kersbrook, South Australia
- Westpac - 159 Henley Beach Rd Mile End 5031 South Australia
Fuel prices in Australia do fluctuate depending up location, especially in the country. You will notice that prices change during the week and around popular holiday time such as Christmas and the Easter break. Expect to pay more for fuel in remote locations. If you plan to travel in remote areas it is advisable to keep you fuel tanks topped up as frequently as is possible (the same principle applies to water supplies as well especially in remote areas).
- BP - 510 Henly Beach Rd Fulham, South Australia (2.5km)
- Shell - Mile End Transport Terminal, 51 London Road, Mile End, South Australia (2.8km)