Rainbow Serpent FestivalBringing over 10,000 visitors to the event each year, the Rainbow Serpent festival is a truly unique. It’s hard to define the festival, combining elements of music, art, performance, spiritual education, relaxation and healing. The name ‘Rainbow Serpent’ itself is a tribute to a Dreamtime creation story told by the traditional owners of the land. In the Dreamtime story, the Rainbow Serpent is known as the protector of the land and the source of life.
The Rainbow Serpent festival brings the best electronic music artists from Australia and internationally, to make this festival a goldmine for lovers of this genre. However, there are also plenty of other activities to keep you entertained such as markets, food stalls, workshops, kids spaces, and art. The Rainbow Serpent festival prides itself on finding something for everyone.
After the hustle and bustle of a busy festival, you may want to retreat and have some time to yourself. Hiring a campervan means you will always have a comfortable bed to sleep in each night and spacious areas to relax. DriveNow is able to compare vehicles and prices, as well as book your campervan all in one place.
The Rainbow Serpent Festival
Friday 26th January to Monday 29th January 2018
Book a campervan with DriveNow to find the best deal for you.
- You need to book a vehicle fee with festival – all details can be found on their website.
- There are no powered sites at the festival, to restrict the amount of power for sustainability reasons.
- Book early! – Avoid the disappointment of not getting the campervan you want.
- The closest pick-up and drop-off location is in Melbourne.
- Campers are easy to drive and superbly equipped – if you’re new to Campervans, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with what you get these days.