BluesfestAttracting an audience of over 100,000 each year, Bluesfest showcases over 200 local and international acts, during an Easter long weekend to remember. The blues and roots festival began in 1990, and now is an essential event for Byron Bay each year. Winning countless awards including the Australian Event of the Year, Bluesfest prides itself on being a safe and fun festival that anyone and everyone can enjoy.
Previous acts include artists such as Bob Dylan, John Legend and Angus & Julia Stone, a diverse range that will suit anyone of any music tastes. The seven different stages means that you can explore all different artists and find your favourites. Not only are there fantastic acts to listen to over the five days, but also there are also licensed bars, over 100 food stalls, camping grounds and children’s entertainment.
The best way to see Byron Bay and visit Bluesfest is through hiring a campervan. Byron Bay is located on the coast, which means you can drive north and discover the Gold Coast and Brisbane, or travel south to Sydney. The weather at this time of year along the coast is perfect, which means it can be hard to find accommodation. Hiring a campervan means you can take your bed with you and sleep comfortably every night.
DriveNow offers the service to compare vehicles and prices, as well as book your campervan all in the one place. Book early to have the widest range at the best prices to choose from. Campervans have definitely revolutionised with the times, with many including double beds, all-inclusive kitchens, bathrooms and plenty of space to relax.
Thursday 29th March to Monday 2nd April 2018
Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm, Byron Bay, New South Wales.
Unwind and relax in your campervan while enjoying the music at Bluesfest.
- Bluesfest does allow campers on their camping sites, but you have to buy an additional camper ticket. There are also no powered sites. All details can be found on their website.
- Book early! Campervans sell out quickly – you also ensure you will get a wide choice of campervans at the best price.
- The closest pick-up and drop-off site is the Gold Coast.
- Book a Powered Camper site with one of the Holiday Parks below – book quickly to avoid missing out!
- Campers are easy to drive and superbly equipped – if you’re new to Campervans, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with what you get these days.
Clarkes Beach 1 Lighthouse Road Byron Bay (02) 6685 6496 Discovery Holiday Parks 399 Ewingsdale Road Byron Bay (02) 6685 7378 First Sun Holiday Park Lawson Street Byron Bay (02) 6685 6544 Glen Villa Resort 80-86 Butler Street Byron Bay (02) 6685 7382 Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park Alcorn Street Suffolk Park (02) 6685 3353