Australian 2 Berth Touring Vehicles
KEA Campers 2 Berth Deluxe ST Campervan
If you're looking for comfort and all the mod cons for 2 then the KEA 2 Berth Deluxe ST Campervan rental has just about everything you'll need to discover, explore and enjoy Australia on the road. Equipped with air-conditioning, heating and all the essentials this campervan handles Australia's diverse climates with ease, whether you're exploring the Tropical Top End in the Northern Territory, Far North Queensland or weaving your way down the stunning Great Ocean Road along Victoria's southern coast.
A completely equipped kitchen includes a 2 burner gas hob, microwave and 90 litre fridge freezer. The bathroom features hot and cold water, an onboard shower and toilet with fold away basin.
When it comes time to hit the pillow, there's a large 2.0 x 1.7 metre double bed or an alternative 2 single bed configuration, 2.0 x 0.65 metre and 1.8 x 0.8 metre. Powered by a 2.4 Turbo Diesel Intercooled engine the ST Campervan can achieve exceptional fuel consumption ( as low as 10 litres per 100km at 90kmh) and includes power steering and a 5 speed manual transmission as standard. This campervan is a great way for 2 to travel and explore Australia with a complete set of deluxe features incorporated within a clever, compact and innovative space saving design.
The 2 Berth Deluxe ST Campervan can be picked up at KEA branches located in Melbourne, Victoria, Adelaide in South Australia, Perth and Broome in Western Australia, Darwin and Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, Sydney - New South Wales and Cairns or Brisbane Queensland. Sydney is home to KEA's Australian Head office. For more information on KEA and the whereabouts and operations of their branches please visit our KEA Campers Australia partner profile page.
In partnership with KEA Campers, DriveNow offers the complete KEA range of Motorhome, Campervan and 4WD rental vehicles across Australia. We continually review and update our rental rates to ensure that you have access to the very latest and best deals available from KEA and all our Campervan suppliers. We believe these rates to be amongst the lowest available whether shopping on the internet or elsewhere and invite you to review them for the entire KEA Campervan fleet along with our other Motorhome rental partners.
To review the very latest hire rates on the 2 Berth Deluxe ST Campervan and other campervan hire deals please return to our Australian Motorhome hire rates page.
- Unlimited kilometres
- No Additional Driver Fee
- 24 hour Breakdown Support
- Vehicle insurance with Excess
- Travel Wallet & information Pack
All KEA vehicles come equipped with the essentials. There are some variations depending upon the features of the rental vehicle. In essence you can expect the following:
- Sleeping: Linen & Bedding, Duvets or sleeping bags can be requested, Bath room Towels
- Kitchen: Plates & Bowls, Cups & glasses, Cutlery, Bottle/Can opener, cooking utensils, pans & Frying pan, Kettle and tea towels
- Living: Dustpan & brush, Bucket & plastic containers, clothes line and pegs, fire extinguisher, matches, vehicle guides and road maps.
There are optional extras available from KEA including the
following, charged on a per rental basis. Please include any requests in the comments section of your booking.
Payment should be made directly to KEA on collection of your vehicle.
- Outdoor Table ($30)
- Outdoor Chair ($20)
- Fist Aid Kit ($20 - if used)
- baby seat ($25-$50 must be pre-booked & can be fitted to Motorhome
- 4WD Recovery Kit ($100)
- GPS Navigation ($5 per day with a min of $75 and max $100)
- Radio Safety Beacon ($100)
- To hire a motorhome a non-probationary standard driving license held for more than 12 months is required. If your license is not in English an International Drivers license is also required.
- The minimum age of a driver is 21
- Rental periods are calculated on a daily basis and not hourly as in car hire
- Pack clothes and your belongings in soft cases to maximise use of storage space
- When leaving your motorhome unattended on a powered Caravan Park site ensure you disconnect your power cable
- Stock up with provisions before travelling to less populated areas
- Capacity: 2 adults
- Seatbelts: 2 in driver's cabin
- Baby/Booster Seats: Yes/Yes
- Audio: AM/FM Radio /CD
- Fuel: Diesel, 80 litres
- Consumption: 12litres per 100km
- Engine: 2.4L Diesel Turbo
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Length: 5.90m
- Width: 2.00m
- Height: 2.70m (exterior)
- Height: 1.83m (interior)
- Sleeping: 2.00 x 1.70m or 2.0 x 0.65m & 1.8 x 0.80m
- Fridge: Yes
- Gas Cooker: 3 burner with Hob
- Microwave: Yes
- Bathroom: Pressurised hot & cold water
- Sink: Yes
- Shower: Yes
- Toilet: Yes
- Lighting: 12v interior lights
- Heating/Air-Con: Driver Cabin & living area has 240v Heat/AC fan
when connected to mains.
- Fly-Screens: Living area windows
- The excess insurance reduction options are highly recommended for peace of mind in the event of an accident. These vary starting from $20 per day, full details available during the selection and booking process.
- A Bond is required on any vehicle hired at pick up. If paid by Credit Card this will be debited and reimbursed on return of the vehicle. The Bond reflects (and is reduced by) the insurance excess option taken. If no excess option is taken a bond of $5000 is required. Bonds are deposited directly with the vehicle supplier.
- KEA Campers Australia
25 days prior to pick up - no
7-24 days prior to pick up 20%
1-6 days prior to pickup 50%
On day of pick up or no show 100%
refund available for unused days.
- Not much but... Please note, whilst every effort is made at DriveNow to ensure that the vehicle reviews information listed is the latest available, it is subject to change at the discretion of the rental vehicle provider and therefore should be treated as indicative as to the services that will be provided by our rental partners. KEA Campers vehicles may vary according to year of manufacture and availability. However your vehicle will be suitable for the required number of persons and have equivalent or better specifications to those listed in this website. Please note that unfortunately vehicles cannot be requested by Make or Model, only by Vehicle Type.