DRIVENOW CHARITY AUCTION supporting The Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal
|Like DriveNow ?||
|Like the Auction ?||
Congratulations to our winning bidder, Mr Brett Caulfield of Melbourne, who won the auction with a bid of $1020.
To all those other bidders a big thank you for participating in our inaugural Campervan Auction and helping us support the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal. We do plan on holding further auctions on Campers and Cars and look forward to welcoming you back.
Watch out for more Car and Campervan Rental Auctions coming soon
Help support this year's Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal and win a great Aussie Campervan holiday.
DriveNow is delighted to support The Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal and invites you to bid for this fantastic package that puts you on the road for 7 glorious days in your choice of Campervan, Motorhome or 4 Wheel Drive Camper. All proceeds will be donated to The Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal.
What am I bidding for?
DriveNow has donated 7 days of Campervan rental from any location listed in Australia or New Zealand for completed travel by 15 December, 2012.
The Vehicle type can be arranged to suit your needs, from an off-road 4 Wheel Drive Camper to a 6 Berth Toilet and Shower fully equipped Motorhome. Further details on our suppliers and vehicles can be found on our Campervan Fleet page.
What the rental includes :
- Fully Inclusive 7 day vehicle Rental (excludes fuel)
- Pick up from any depot listed within Australia or New Zealand
- Drop off back to collection point. One way rentals can be arranged, an additional fee may be applicable.
- Travel must have completed by 15 December, 2012.
- Unlimited Kilometres
- Additional Drivers
- Chairs and Tables
- No Additional Excess Reduction charges
- Additional days can be added for an additional fee.
- Vehicle booking is subject to availability
- Excludes Broome Remote location fee
- Flights and other travel arrangements are not included
How do I bid
Bidding is simple.
- If you’ve not already done so, select Sign-Up and enter your details. Once your account has been set up you can start bidding.
- The DriveNow Reservations team will contact you after your initial bid to confirm credit card and contact details
- Enter the maximum amount you are willing to bid for the vehicle. Your maximum amount is kept confidential from other bidders.
- The DriveNow system will bid on your behalf and will use the minimum amount of your bid to maintain the highest bid up to the maximum amount you specified.
- If another bidder has a higher maximum amount you will be outbid and will receive notification via email. If there are no other bidders you win the auction.
- The winner will be notified via email and contacted by DriveNow.
The auction will close at 3.00pm Australian Eastern Standard time on Friday 6th April. The highest bid received at that time will be deemed the winner. The Winner will be contacted via email and payment confirmed by credit card. The Winner will be published on the DriveNow Auction Page at 3.00pm Saturday 7th April.
To make an online donation to the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal click here.
Still got Questions?
Contact us on 1300 547 214 or email Savemore@drivenow.com.au